Our address is: 47500 Sauveterre-la-Lemance, France. The following coordinates bring you to our driveway: N 44.58621 and E. 1.06739
In the unlikely event that you get lost: drive to the village of Sauveterre-la-Lémance. This place is located along the D710.
- Arriving at Sauveterre you leave the D710 at the level crossing.
- Cross it towards the center of Sauveterre (on one corner you see a cafe with a terrace and on the other you see the town hall and museum).
- Drive past the stores. At the end of the street, turn left at the intersection (reference point: there is a commemorative sign) where the sign says in the direction of Loubejac and the Moulin du Péyrié campsite. Follow this road.
- After a while you will see the campsite on your right. About 1500 meters past the campsite you will cross a small bridge. Immediately after that you turn right with a sharp turn. There is a small sign with Peyrelevade. The road goes up, you pass two houses, one on the left and one on the right. The next house is your final destination, turn right into the driveway. Depending on your speed, the travel time from Sauveterre-la-Lémance is approximately 7 to 8 minutes.
At Villefranche-du-Perigord, in the square where the post office is located:
• take the D57, direction Loubejac/Puy L’Eveque
• after 2 km make a right turn direction Loubejac/Montcabrier
• keep following the signs to Loubejac (2,5 and 1,1 km)
• at sign Loubejac 0,6 km, go straight in the direction of Sauveterre
• next junction, make a right turn direction Sauveterre (7 km)
• next junction, make a right turn direction Sauveterre (6 km)
• make a left turn the second path going up, that’s after 1500 m, just before a tiny little bridge
• Peyrelevade is the second house on your right